Time to suit up! The holidays are right around the corner and so is the season to be festive and bright! No matter what gatherings are on your calendar this year, show up in style! We carry the hottest most stylish apparel for your evening soiree’. Not a glitzy host? No problem! Dial it down with any of our simply elegant cocktail gowns, long length or short to best suit the occasion. Whats more, being in the holiday mood that we are, select clothing is 50% off. Come see our amazing selection today!
All brides glow on their wedding day. Other brides absolutely sparkle! How do you add a bit of glamour to your wedding day? Finishing touches such as these gorgeous hairpins, headpieces, beaded sashes and jewelry. You can add a little or a lot. That’s the “Bejeweled Bride”!
Long sweeeping veils or vintage birdcage – what’s your style?
Beaded belts and sashes – some subtle, some not.
Hairpins, heapieces or tiaras – all beautiful!
Want to see more? Give us a call at Epiphany Bridal Boutique, 831-626-7700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome questions or comments on our products and services! Just post your comment/question in the box below.
If you are a shoe girl, you are going to LOVE this collection! Benjamin Adams of London has just introduced a brand new 2012 evening shoe collection. Gorgeous, glamorous and unbelievably sexy!
The entire collection is now available here at Epiphany. Stop by and take a look!
Congratulations! You found the perfect gown. A big check off the wedding to do list. Time to relax? Maybe for a moment – then it’s time to continue the planning.
What to do next? Here are our top 5 suggestions.
1. Pick your bridesmaid’s dresses. The style of the bridesmaid dresses should complement your gown, but not duplicate it. Also consider formality, color scheme and what looks good on your attendants. There’s lots more on this topic, but that’s for another day.
2. Shop for your bridal shoes. There are so many beautiful styles and colors out there! Comfort is very important as well. So start early, because it really make take longer than you think to find the perfect pair.
3. Pick out your veil and/or headpiece. Some brides select their veil and headpiece at the same time they find their bridal gown. It’s ok to wait a while and think about how you’ll be wearing your hair and what your overall vision is. We find that it can be a bit overwhelming for a bride to make the veil/headpiece decision at the time of your gown purchase.
4. Jewelry and Accessories. The jewelry and accessories that you choose to wear with your bridal gown can make or break a look. A good option is to bring several choices to your gown fittings when they begin and choose then. Don’t lock yourself into a particular necklace or earrings. You really won’t know what works until you see it on with your gown.
5. Help Mom shop for her gown. Some mothers of bride or groom are lucky and quickly find the perfect dress. The reality is that most moms have a hard time choosing their ensembles. So many factors play into it. Is it the right color/style? Is it appropriate for the wedding/venue? Do I look good in it? It really helps if the bride can take a day and go out with the moms. They will appreciate your input.
Brides, we know that your to do list is way longer than this! One thing at a time.
Wedding gown alterations are a major part of creating a flawless appearance on your wedding day. Part 1 of our alteration series focuses on your gown’s arrival and a bride’s next step.
After ordering your bridal gown and waiting weeks or even months, you finally get the call you’ve been waiting for….YOUR BRIDAL GOWN HAS ARRIVED!
This is really one of our favorite calls to make to our brides. They are always excited and can’t wait to see their gown.
Immediately after the excitement, there are many questions. Because a wedding gown fitting probably is not something that most brides have experience with, we wanted to share some tips that will make the process a stress free one.
There are 3 top questions that we are asked once a bride is notified that her gown has arrived.
How soon should I start the alterations on my gown?
If time allows, your fittings should begin about 3 months before your wedding date. Speak with your seamstress to discuss your particular needs and schedule. If your wedding is still many months away, you may want to try your dress on just to see how it is fitting right now and what alterations may be needed. Altering your gown too early is not a good idea. Your weight may flucuate, you may change your shoe style, etc.
What do I need to bring to my first fitting?
There are 2 items that are must haves: any undergarments (bra, body shaper or spanx), and the shoes that you’ll be wearing with your gown. Many brides do not realize that when you change your bra, it will change the fit of your gown. Shoes must also be finalized. If you change your shoes after a hem is cut, it’s almost impossible to lengthen a gown and it will cost you time and money to shorten it again. If you’re not sure about your shoes, it’s best to wait on the hem.
I am still trying to lose more weight. Can we start my fitting closer to my wedding date?
Let’s be honest. Every bride wants to be in the best shape of her life on her wedding day. Both weight loss and toning/tightening up will require adjustments to your gown alteration schedule. But the reality is, alterations cannot be put off until the last second. The good news is that some of the necessary alterations can be done first. Things like the length/ hem, bustle and design changes such as neckline changes, additional beadwork, etc can be done first. Then, depending on your schedule and your seamstress, the actual fitting can be done closer to your wedding date.
We know you have more questions regarding alterations. Part 2 of our 4 part series will focus on “Creating A Flawless Fit”.
Epiphany Boutique offers Expert Alterations Services for gowns that are not purchased at our boutique! Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us directly at 831-626-7700.