Tis’ the season – for gift giving!
I’ll admit it. I was in a temporary state of shock today when I realized that it was already December 1! Thoughts flying through my head: Where has the year gone?, viagra sale I haven’t even started Christmas shopping!, and oh my gosh, I have SO much to do!.
So I started to think about holiday shopping and began to come up with a list. Here are a few cute ideas I came up with. Some of these are perfect for grab bags, teacher gifts, hairstylist, etc. Others are great for the ladies in your life, wife or daughter.
1. A Betsey Johnson robe. Always a winner and sooo cute!
2. Soy scented candles. These are perfect for grab bags, stocking stuffers, teachers or hostess gifts. Everyone loves candles! These just arrived, in six delicious scents.
3. Pajamas. Baby, it’s cold outside and these will keep you toasty warm.
4. Bath Sea Salts. These are beautifully scented dead sea salts by Shunga. Perfect for the lady in your life. Available in “ocean” and “lotus”.
5. Shawls, Scarves and Pashminas. No need to worry about size!
More gift ideas to come! All the items shown are available at Epiphany Boutique in Carmel. With prices starting at $15, you will find something perfect for everyone on your list! Need more info? Info@epiphany-boutique.com or 831-626-7700 and we’ll be happy to assist you!